Library membership for instructors
The BDML wants to actively help and provide information to design and creative industry instructors about the possibilities offered by the latest materials.
By browsing through the international online database, users can expand their material-related knowledge.
Library membership brings the latest patents, alternatives and trends within arm’s reach.
- Unlimited search in the online database
- Access to the material library during opening hours
- Participation in material library events (workshops, presentations) free of charge
- Consultation with the head of the material library by prior appointment
- Contact information of manufacturing companies
Membership is valid for a period of one year from the date of payment of the membership fee (for free membership from the date of registration).
(Instructors and researchers currently employed by MOME)
free of charge
(Instructors and researchers not currently employed by MOME)
*The membership fee is not inclusive of VAT.
Please note: Payment will be made in Hungarian Forint with VAT included, at an exchange rate of HUF 380 to the EUR .
I’m interested in the workshops
You are welcome to attend events even if you are not a member of the library.
In this case, a fee of EUR 30 per person will be charged for attendance.